The Santa Rosa team is excited to exhibit and meet with you at the HIMSS19 Global Conference & Exhibition.
Our HIMSS19 Speaker Series will help demystify some of the trickier aspects of implementing and continually optimizing your EHR technology. We will be sharing real-world success stories, and help you identify the possibilities that exist to unlock the true value of your EHR. All presentations will take place in our booth 3106 as identified below:
Test Automation: Defeating the Constraints of Manual Testing
- Tuesday, February 12th at 10:45 am
- Banish the headaches and risks of manual testing, while increasing test capacity and scope for EHR implementations and updates.
- Host: John Alexander, Test Automation Practice Lead
eLearning: Transforming Apprentices into Masters
- Tuesday, February 12th at 3 pm
- Apply best practices to empower your team of doctors and nurses to make true EHR adoption a reality.
- Host: Mark Scruggs, Executive Vice President and Linda Hainlen, Director of Business Development at Sedona Learning Solutions
Activation: Assembling the Go-Live Super Team
- Wednesday, February 13th at 10 am
- It’s go-time. Are you going to get it right? Learn how to surround yourself with specialists ready to tackle anything thrown at them.
- Host: Laura O’Toole, Chief Operating Officer
Integration: Nailing the Follow-Through
- Thursday, February 14th at 10 am
- Technology alone is not the answer. Discover the right processes to empower leaders to get the most out of their EHR investment.
- Host: Mike Ragan, President
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!